Sunday, March 4, 2007

Post 8



This is the day right after probation. I think it's still kind of childish, and I will look back on it with a child like grin. My parent's won't be wanting me to do this, but I think they kind of expect them. I think I should slowly let them in on them so the shock isn't so bad. Maybe they won't find out.

When I was a child I felt like my dreams had so much more emotional intact impact on me. I dreamed of a real big dance in an oasis in the desert that lasted all day. Everyone was happy and stayed happy for ever. Ever need was catered to. People could dance socialize and be free from worry, expectation, and regret. Where did my dreams go to, it's kind of sad. I still have the dreams, but I think my grasp on reality is too hard so I believe I can't believe any more. I don't dream as intense as I do. (By dream I mean just sitting in my room day dreaming.) I think I've been influenced to reality too much. I think it's time I find a way to escape reality for long enough to remember what it's like.
My parents actually hung up a picture just like this. I love it, I wonder if they still have it.



I guess everyone misses being a child and everyone having their dreams on. I guess I don't know, I know some people still have their dreams going on ever as a teen ager and as an adult. I kind of know why I'm not, but I don't think it will be too hard to get back to it. I've got really big plans, and I really hope to go for them.

I've been thinking of this day for a while now. I've done it a lot during probation, but off probation it will be amazing. It will be free, and it will be just like good old times. I can't wait I can't wait.

I've been thinking that this 250 word count. And I'm thinking if I just do 250 words, I'll come off as abusing the new system! I don't want to come out like that?

If you read this mindless rant.. :P


No comments: