Sunday, April 22, 2007

Final Post #2

Isn't that touching. I haven't got that rhetorical argument for it yet, but that's what I'm doing. I decided right now, isn't that a trip. It's gonna be so hard to come up with it and do it but.

The site where I got this photo, is like a comic site. A Softer World.
Okay, but everything is going okay. I'll just link it later.

Everything on that site is kind of depressing, but some of them are just really funny.

So much good stuff it's great. Really.

-----------------------------

What if you found some one that is wearing the same shirt as you? That would be so weird, because you're both guys, but you're wearing the same shirt.

As the author, I don't like to buy shirts at stores very often. Because there is that chance, that someone else is buying the same stuff. Unless you're buying the really expensive stuff too. I guess, that lowers it. But I like to buy shirts online, so there is a less of a chance of bumping in to someone wearing the same shirt as you.


----------------------

Man the rhetoric stuff is really hard. It is really hard to sort out. I can't really figure it out. I'm having a lot of trouble understand the assignment all together. It's going to be tough, but it's going to be a pleasant challenge.

Pleasant challenges are really nice. Like remember how to spell challenge. It's a challenge, because I haven't done school in so long.

Holy crap it feels like I haven't done school in so long.. that's a really trippy feeling. In reality, I haven't really. Last year and a half of high school before I dropped out I did nothing. No school work, I just got my GED and waited for the next semester of college to start. Man I did nothing... I just kind of sat at home, and played tetris. Check out the high score, I'm on there!

Okay, now i'm gettingb ack in to the school groove, but I might want to take a fall semester off... man my parents are going to be pissed.

No comments: