Sunday, April 1, 2007

post 10

There were a few photos before I picked this one that seemed just as good candidates. But this photo had the advantage of being last seen, and I was too lazy to click back. This was really good.

I saw that there was no color at first. Thats what made me stay there for the first minute. I was glaring at it, first at the no color scheme, then at the shapes.

Then my mind was wondering that the picture began beating to the bass of the song. I looked back at the song and it was bouncing. I liked what it got. It got a nice pace up and down. I turned it down and started really reflecting on it.

There was this pause between the beating and the non-beating. This photo makes you reflect, but only reflect on how you're trying so hard to reflect at that same time. Thats the only thing you can think about, is reflecting over the actual reflecting process.

This photo is just eluding to my conscious, so it can only run loops. But a quick reality frame snap and I'm right back to the same beat.

Clouds in the sky is analogous to this picture. There was a memory of my childhood when I was taken back to the point where my teacher handed out marshmellows. We just ate them and looked at the sky. Since that time I just stare at the clouds and see what I've got up there. Different perspective of objects go and in my mind.

No comments: