Friday, April 13, 2007

Post 17

Hahhaha-ghost. that's a ghost. ghosts aren't very scary ahough, but i swear to god i had some sleep paralysis. i thought i saw a ghost just a white ghost... holy fuck... i've actually seen that.. it really happened to me... whoa shit!

That's pretty scary dude. Like that I've actually encountered a ghost, but as you grow up you don't know if it was just your innocence, naivety, or extreme creativity.

If I saw a ghost, actually scratch that, I experienced it, and has been retained in my memory as a mystery. Fuck that !

What was he doing. I bet he was going to tell me some rhetoric.

If I could only go to the pas..... actually I have to stop my self right there. reminiscences are of the past.. and only are allowed for five seconds.

So much present like, right now. So many like what are we suppose to do with that much?

"Hey whats up with the anti-christ?"

The future can be great, and will always to be great. the mind has to know everything can be great, so start training. I have to start training my self.

Motivation is so important. But it can be overridden by self-discipline. If you have enough self disclipline, even if you aren’t motivated then you can still get things done. As you get things done you can start relying on stuff to fall your way. You can start to understand that time is going to get better and you’re going to be healing any physical or mental woes. Yep, so sometimes you should just do it. sike

No comments: