Sunday, April 22, 2007

I like to forget the post number. Final poast #1. dum dum dummmmmmm

*gasp* i forgot a lot of things. Sometimes I forgot to do propper grammar. Sometimes I get lazy, that is why sometimes I don't get things done. Ever. One two three, times. Done. Ever.

A story about everyday super stories.

You know a good example of a super story is? Page master. It was so epic, and it was. Man it's linking.. why? Page master was a really good story. I'll give a brief synapses. Kid goes in to a cartoon world with books and saves stuff. Good story.

There is a super story every day. Everyone has a super story. I had one today, just now. But sometimes everyone time I take it for granted. It's kind of bad, but sometimes I catch my self, and I understand the super story happening.


You know what stories were kind of cool. The one where they made you flip to different sections of the book at the bottom of the page. They were called Choose your Own Adventure or something like that from goosebumps.

Haha goosebumps were so weird. They were the weirdest book, like i never read them. Only one choose your own adventure. Kinda boring...
"Like this one time, I was totally hungry, and my mom like somehow just brought home pizza. It was crazy. And I ate it. But I only ate one slice, because I wasn't that hungry."

Did anyone think about being a treasure hunter when they were younger? That would be so cool, you just have your metal detector and you're just detecting things. That would be so crazy. But you would have to multitask doing that. Like you bring up Cds, or bring up a tape recorder and just talk in to it looking for metal. Like if you find a ring, you're not really finding anything.

That job actually sounds so depressing. =./

No comments: